Please allow me to thank Ms. Aarzu for nominating me for my second Liebster Award. Her blog https://aarzish.wordpress.com/ is unique in many ways. She underplays herself with her pure modesty by only describing herself as a thinker and a person who plays with words.
Her blog fortunately reveals a much greater depth to her soul. Her sketch ‘Passion of Amateurity’ is a fine example of expressionism with elegance. The girl in the sketch, the thoughts so wonderfully embraced in her eyes. A wonder, a sadness. So aptly written down in her poem.
Definitely, a blog of a person of goodness and intellect.
Dear Aarzu, please accept my heartfelt gratitude for this nomination.
Rules For The Liebster Blogger Award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to the blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Share 11 facts about yourself
4. Nominate between 5-11 other bloggers
5. Ask your nominees 11 questions
6. Notify your nominees once you’ve uploaded your post.
11 Facts About Me
1.My name is Parneet Sachdev
2. Having researched and practiced Mind Science, Meditation, Occult, Dream Analysis and more for 28 years, I decided to blog.
3.The idea of the blog is to present to people a guide, a friend on their path to self realisation.
4. I often speak at important global fora. By grace my diary as a speaker and as a consultant remains full, always.
5. I do like to travel, but not too much. There is beauty in just a stream next to your own house. A wonder which grows each moment.
6. I do read a lot
7. Life has had its ups and downs, but mine has also been filled with miracles, which continue.
8. I do respect everyone.
9. Great teachers have taught me. Some caparisoned, others just normal people.
10. I enjoy technology
11. The Divine does remain with me at every moment, as with others.
Aarzu’s Questions For Me
How do you relieve your stress?
What’s your favourite timepass?
To be with family
Your dream destination.
How was your life before coronavirus? (Although covid has made our lives miserable, but there are several people whose life before and after covid is no different. )
Wonderful, as it is now
Choose one! (or you can choose more if you describe it) Is blogging/writing your * Profession * Passion * hobby * Timepass
5 things you can’t live without at present.
Experiencing Divinity not just in meditation, but in my family, in environment, in people.
Any habit you wanna quit but struggling at it. (hey , here there is no one judging you, so relax and write, I like people who accept the reality)
Yes. Taking people at face value.
Your favourite food/cuisine.
Home cooked Biryani
The activities you are doing during lockdown.
Running free meditation classes online. Giving knowledge back to society. Something which I have researched for 28 years. I won’t take it with me.
Choose one (where you would love to go when situation is back on track) : * Clubbing *Beaches * Mountains * Adventure Parks
I haven’t thought about it.
The quote you would read at the time when life is not going the way you are expecting it to go.
Time for the tough to get going
My questions to these nominees are the same as the ones I have answered.