Victor Frankl was a doctor in three concentration camps with the Nazis. He saw that even in those adverse conditions, Jews who had a purpose to their lives were able to survive.
Such is the power of leading a purposeful life.
Current research shows that those who find a purpose to their lives and live with that purpose, magically get the following benefits
- Their bodies produce greater antibodies and antioxidants
- Lower incidence of heart conditions
- Blood pressure becomes normal
- Much lower risk of stroke
- Much lower risk of Alzheimers
- They attract more wealth
- They attract better friends and partners
In fact research in positive psychology indicates that finding a purpose in life is like having a magic pill.
In the next few posts I will explore how we find a purpose and maybe help all those who read to do so.
So do follow