Thank you my friend blogger who is wild at heart for this nomination
Your blog reflects the depth of human emotion. The celebration of Motherhood and then, the way we deprave those who are our very own. To write so poignantly in early twenties, bringing into focus the wrongs which we do and without writing, making an appeal to our souls to mend our ways is something which raises you above the average.
Every post of yours touches a nerve in someone. To top it all, your readiness to listen to everyone’s woes, so written in you ‘About’ page displays empathy which defines you.
Thank you for nominating me.
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
Mostly from India, Australia and USA
2. What is your favourite sport?
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2020?
To be home, with family, during the lockdown.
4. What is your favourite quote?
You made it, you break it—- Me. About prisons of life
5. What was your favourite class when still at school?
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
The Mouth organ
Thank you so much