Sometimes you write a post for a friend, for a person who evokes huge respect. This one is for Anisha from https://crazienerds.wordpress.com/
That is the reason my blog is still not “friend free” or award free. I understand that awards are usually meant to further readership or follower-ship. Nothing wrong in supporting the younger upcoming bloggers. Who else will?
timelessmind.org has been nominated for ‘Wanna Know You Better’ question challenge, by https://crazienerds.wordpress.com/
For rules please refer to https://crazienerds.wordpress.com/2020/06/30/wanna-know-me-better/comment-page-1/#comment-2736
Answers to the questions posed:
- Have you ever been foolhardy? When? Why? Describe briefly.
Many times as a young student. Going to graveyard with friends for dinner and a few stupid things.
- How do you prefer the curtains, drawn or pulled apart?
Mostly pulled apart. I love the Sunlight. However, in Indian summers when its 47C. Drawn is inevitable.
- What kind of a “dream home” do you dream about?
Where those I love are seen. Where nature and we are in harmony. Where there is love for all. I do live in one such abode.
- If you had the power to transfigure into an animal/bird/insect as per your will what would you’ve chosen? Why? (Only one allowed!)
Eagle. To soar with strength and freedom
- If I offer you Watermelon or a Chocolate ice-cream during summer what will you choose? Why?
Ice cream is a bit dicey these days. What with every second blog post being about healthy diet. I think just a watermelon would do.😁
- In your home what’s your favorite inanimate object and tell me the reason behind that?
My laptop. All my book writing, my self expression is here.
- If you had got an opportunity to make somebody else’s blog (except mine) yours, which blog would you’ve swapped with? (Take it as a compulsion. I know we all love our own creations and couldn’t dream of exchange! I just want to know your favorite blog.)
Very difficult to answer. Maybe a mixture of many blogs.
- Which is/was your favorite swing in the park?
The single swing which went up and up.
- Anything you would like to suggest to me to become better? (You can’t answer Nothing)
To a young friend whose very soul I respect; No. You’re just perfect, the way you are.
- How do you feel about God? (I know you can write a novel on this but just tell me in less than 100 words)
That’s me in essence and you and everyone else.
I nominate the following blogs to take forward this joyful experience.
Both are bold and wonderful bloggers with souls of gold.